Why Island Mobility?
- We offer technical expertise and unparalleled product knowledge.
- We have a provincially licensed dealership & are a QAP Audited dealer through NMEDA
- We offer financing options & Air Mile Reward Miles
- We work hand-in-hand with medical professions such as occupational therapists, driver rehabilition therapists and physicians.
To offer solutions for those in need of medical and mobility equipment which are:
- Meeting or exceeding the requirements
- Inclusive of medical professionals recommendations
- Deliver and setup in a timely fashion
When we take on a client's equipment needs, we work with the client and their families for as long as they have the equipment. No matter how small the needs are, we will always stand by our product and the needs of our clients first and foremost.
We pleased to welcome Joe Cyr to the Island Mobility family in September of 2019. Joe has been helping clients achieve their community accessibility and independent driving goals since 2003. You’ll feel confident you are getting the best advice from a caring professional.
We are an island owned and operated company and are focused on helping our neighbours, friends and fellow Vancouver Islanders.