With its athletic exterior lines and a refined interior finish, you’ve never seen an accessible vehicle like the Honda Power. The engineers behind BraunAbility’s newest conversion call this a “lightning bolt” design, and it’s easy to see why. The lines of our stylish ground effects blend seamlessly with our new step flare design, cutting a sleek and modern contour. With a body structure made of 35% stronger steel and a rear frame reinforced by nearly 60%, this is the safest Honda side-entry ever made. One more standout trait: the 50/50 ramp design, which creates a low profile interior look and makes the side door easier to access.
The accessible functions are controlled by the Honda OEM remote and several interior switches placed for your convenience.
Superior design, safety and accessibility, the Honda Power is the complete package.
- Door Opening Usable Width (Slide Door): 30-1/2”
- Door Opening Usable Height (Slide Door): 55”
- Interior Height at Center of Van: 60”
- Interior Height at Driver & Passenger Position: 57-1/4”
- Ramp Length E 52” Ramp Width (Usable Clear Opening): 28-3/8”
- Ramp Angle (Vehicle Kneeled): 8.4º
- Interior Floor Length (Behind Front Seats): 57”
- Overall Interior Floor Length (Flat Area): 91-1/2”
- Interior Width at B Pillars: 60-1/2”
- Foldout Ramp
- Removable Seating
- Keyless Remote
- Quiet Drive
- Automatic Door
- Wheelchair Tie Downs